Duke Manufacturing encompasses the same ideals — 100% customer satisfaction, genuine concern for employees, and finding a way to give back to the community through its Charity Foundation. We offer a full range of benefits to our employees, including:
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Care Plan
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability Program
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Annual Bonus (in addition to annual reviews)
Duke also encourages and supports healthy lifestyles by assisting employees with an outstanding Wellness Program, which offers:
- Corporate Gym Membership Discounts
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- An Annual Health Fair Screening
- A Personalized Wellness Website
- Quarterly Fitness Contests
US Transparency in Coverage Rule
In accordance with updates to the Transparency in Coverage Rule, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits are providing an overview of requirements for health insurers and group health plans, including self-funded clients.
Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthSCOPE Benefits creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Duke Manufacturing.
To link to the Machine-Readable files, click here: https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/
NOTICE: For Duke employees – these files are publicly available to maintain compliance. They are extremely large and should not be downloaded onto the Duke network. If you have questions please email email@example.com for assistance.